The PTKM-1R (ПТКМ-1Р) is a complex, Russian, manually-emplaced, top-attack anti-tank mine, which can target tanks, other types of armour fighting vehicles (AFVs) and soft-skinned vehicles. Unlike many other Russian antitank mines, the PTKM-1R is not vehicle- or munition- (rocket, etc.) delivered, but manually-emplaced in an off-route position, like the TM-83 (ТМ-83), where expected target vehicles will pass within the range of its sensors....
Contact us for full access to munition technical specifications and images or to arrange a free demo
- 5464 munition records and counting
- In-context and aged imagery
- Section diagrams
- Original and translated documentation
- Fuzes, dispensers, submunitions and components linked and often covered in detail
- Cutting-edge news and social media monitoring system mapping munition usage around the world